|eSoul has been serving for 5 years since 2003 providing IT Offshore Outsourcing services to number of international clients with core expertise on Microsoft .Net Technologies. Being a Microsoft Partner we are committed to continuously develop out technical skills on Microsoft technologies through research, development and partnering with Microsoft on knowledge transfer activities. Following technical expertise will give snapshot of our skill set:
|Development Environment: we make sure our development environments support project requirements as specified by our esteemed client companies to best suit the project scopes and changing project requirements. The development environment includes:
- .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0,3.0,3.5
- MS Visual Source Safe Client
- MS Visual Studio 2003, 2005
- DBMS Clients (depending upon the project requirements)
- Development Tools (depending upon the project requirements)
|Talent Pool: Our Technical Team has expertise on number of tech skills such as:
- NET Enterprise Servers
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Reporting Services
- Visual Basic.NET
- .NET Compact Framework
- Web Forms, Web Services and Web Server Controls
- Web Services, SOAP, WSE, SOA, UDDI
- Win Forms
- ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- COM Interoperability
- SQL Server
|.Net Technology Competencies
- NET system designs and develops application
- Desktop and Web Application Development
- Migrating web and desktop applications to .NET
- Developing web services and the SOAP toolkit
- .NET Architecture and design evaluation
- Web Services based .NET Application development
- Migration of application from .NET
- .NET Software Product Development
- Using Microsoft Enterprise Libraries encapsulate the Microsoft recommended best practices for .NET applications.
- Using Standard 3-Tier and n-Tier Architectures for application development in order to provide the necessary flexibility, scalability and performance gain to the application.
- Maintaining standard templates for logging issues, client clarifications, Application Features, etc.
- Using Source Control tools such as MS Visual Source Safe to save the codes as they develop with all the versions been developed during iteration process of software development, helping developers and project managers to track down and revert the changes as and when required.
- Using Coding standards used by all the software developers to make the software code more readable and easy to review while providing symmetry to the overall code.
- Using Mercury Load Runner as testing tool performance testing for .Net Web Applications.